Please contact our practitioners individually for pricing and scheduling.
Founder of the MHC/Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine
– Dr. Asha Randall is a board certified Doctor of Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine in California. She also holds a National Diplomate of Oriental Medicine, which permits her to practice nationwide, as well as her certified nutritional consultant degree. After meeting the stringent requirements of the American Association of Integrative Medicine, Dr. Randall was also awarded Diplomate status with AAIM.
Dr. Randall received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Microbiology and Organic Chemistry from Bombay University in India. In 2006, she graduated Summa Cum Laude in her Master of Traditional Oriental Medicine program at Emperor’s College of Traditional Chinese Medicine.
Dr. Randall went on to complete her Clinical Doctorate in 2008 having done externships at UCLA, Good Samaritan Hospital, and Venice Family Clinic in Los Angeles; as well as a fellowship at the Kunming Hospital of Traditional Oriental Medicine in China.
In her practice, Dr. Randall uses an integrative approach in the evaluation and treatment of her patients, by utilizing metabolic and neurotransmitter assessments, diagnostic screening procedures and laboratory testing. She specializes in providing integrative support for cancer patients, infertility, autoimmune disease, women’s hormonal imbalances, GI issues, weight management, and addictions by correcting metabolic imbalance with acupuncture, nutritional and herbal supplements, counseling and guidance.
In 2009, Dr. Randall founded the Malibu Healing Center, an integrated wellness sanctuary for those seeking quality personalized care as an adjunct to their present health programs. There are 14 practitioners at the MHC working individually and collaboratively to facilitate the patients’ understanding of the complex interactions between the mind, body, spirit and environment.
Dr. Asha Randall-Curriculum Vitae
Doctor of Naturopathy. Licensed Acupuncturist.
– Dr. Sarah Murphy is a board certified and licensed Naturopathic Doctor and Acupuncturist in the state of California. Her treatment goals are to work in partnership with each person to achieve a healing path that is focused on the individual’s personal health needs, that addresses the real causes of illness versus merely suppressing symptoms, and that stimulates the natural vitality of the body to heal itself and reach a state of optimal wellness. Dr. Murphy is renowned for her custom-blended vitamin injections that provide a fast and potent delivery system for crucial nutrition into your body. This equates to powerful healing and rapid relief for a wide variety of ailments. 310.317.4888
– Polly Badt is a licensed physical therapist. She has been working in Malibu for over 18 years. Polly is known for her personal and compassionate approach. Her treatment program is uniquely designed for each patient’s needs. Polly has a wide variety of experience treating problems from sprains, strains, pain, injuries, post surgery rehab, neurological (i.e. stroke, Parkinson), to balance and gait. Treatment aims for obtaining optimal levels of function whether at home, office, playing sports, or strolling on the beach. One of her favorite sayings is “Life’s burdens are lighter when we laugh”.310.456.8301
Esthetician. Massage Therapist.
– Susan Valdez Cohen Susan is a dually licensed Esthetician and Massage Therapist. A native Californian she has a passion for natural, organic & holistic skin and body care. She believes that nature holds the alchemy to wellness and beauty comes from radiant health. Susan has studied locally in the South Bay and Santa Monica as well as internationally in China, Thailand and Japan. Her training include Swedish massage, deep tissue, shiatsu, pregnancy, and Thai massage as well as aromatherapy, 5 element theory and body treatments with an emphasis on detoxification. In addition to natural skin care she is also well versed in medical aesthetics and is excited to see what the medical field has to offer skin care especially in the way of anti-aging. Her treatments support medical aesthetics by bringing nourishment and healing to the skin with no harsh ingredients and professional grade treatments.
Susan is a lifetime student and will continue bring her clients the future of skin & body care. Her offering to the community is to bring together the best of eastern and western knowledge to provide the most effective, safe and transformational treatments.
Certified Reiki Master
– Thea Nathan has been a Certified Reiki Master for over two decades. Reiki is a non invasive healing technique that calms the nervous system and helps restore balance to the mind, body and spirit. The healing energy of Reiki brings deep relaxation and revitalization. Thea is available for private Reiki treatments and training sessions. 310.985.2341
Certified Massage Therapist.
– Abbey Seiden has been practicing Massage Therapy and Complementary Medicine since 1995. She is a Certified Massage Therapist and has been formally trained in a vast array of Massage Therapy and Self-cultivation Techniques:
· Swedish Massage
· Deep Tissue Massage
· Trigger Point Release
· Sports Massage
· Meridian Based Therapy
· Mindfulness Meditation
· QiGong Self-cultivation.
A session with Abbey is tailored to your specific circumstances and your wellness goals. Abbey provides treatments that inspire healing, while promoting relaxation, rejuvenation, and the circulation of vital energy!
Master Certified Xtremelash Lash Stylist
Gia Kenyatta is a Master Certified Xtremelash Lash Stylist With Over 10,000 lash applications to date. With over 7 years experience as a Licensed Esthetician, Gia specializes in esthetic services such as customized lash extension and waxing services. Gia’s lash extension service is custom made for your eye shape, natural lash type, and desired look. Gia’s waxing technique includes a low pain experience and and post wax care.